Wednesday, March 28, 2007

hiaz...
wad is wrong wif mi todae....
lol...
everything seems to be happening..
the other way round...
during dinner...
i have breakfast stuff...
scrambles eggs..
sausages...
brownies...
and milk...
lol...
maybe coz of my results?
who knows...
lol...
but i will never be defeated
so easliy one...
so i must learn to pay more attention in class le...
but i juz found out one thing...
i cannot study in class...
coz...
during lessons too many people..
i prefer to study in small groups...
rather than as whole class...
i juz cannot study with the whole class...
dont know why...
lol...
but anyways...
i still must study hard during lessons...
cannot go back to the old me who...
only knw how to read comics and disturb bel...
cannot le...
must study hard..
really really hard...
haiz...
oh...
i juz found out that my parents want to go...
for their honey moon this oct...
lol...
they sae they either going to japan or korea...
then i think think...
sae they go honey moon i dont want to be...
a goose berry...
so i told them that i would send them my shopping list...
haha...
then my dad so scold my grandmother...
coz he told her that did she scold me that..
made me didnt want to go aboard with them..
haha...
lol...
now i feel as though...
everyone in the family hates me...
i still dont dare to tell them about my results..lol..
haha...
the only person i can turn to is now my mum..
but i scared tt my grandmother and my aunt will...
scold mi...
coz i never tell them about this @ all...
but this is really the worst grades i had ever got..
the only subject i passed should be FnN..
but i really sure i did everything very badly...
if not...
why i didnt receive my report slip back..
i really dont knw how to tell them...
i'm soo confused..
haha..
Gosh....
i'm starting to cry again le..
haha...
tooo much emotions le...
GOSH!!
is this the symtoms of being emo...
lol...
hope not..
hahaha..
lol...
haiz...
dont knw howw they would react to my grades..
what i would know is that my aunt will cane me one lorh..
haiz...
but dont knw why..
adults got this weird habit...
they scold you or cane you...
thay ask why you neber tok..
you dont tok..
cane..
you tok..
they sae you tok back..
cane...
haaiz..
but always frm their point of view..
they would think that..
"OH~ caning is for their own GOOD!!!"
"You knw.. when i cane you i also heart pain..."
tt's wad they would usually sae... haiz...
adults arr...
adults arr...
hope we dont grow up to be lyk them..
haiz...