Sunday, May 20, 2007



found some cute veidos on youtube... enjoy....
haiz..
today was so not my day...
well..
want to knw why???
well..
1st i slept @ 3am todae and woke up @ 1pm todae...
then..
i call ppl...
if nt the person neber ans is reject my call....
then i found out that i lost my wallet and hp...
lol..
see..
todae is so not my dae...
i tried calling my mum to see if the things with her anot..
then..
she reject my call..
-_-
then..
i called like for 30 times..
never answer..
what kind of mother is this...
whats the use of the hp when you dont answer ppls call?
stupid right..
no wonder i kept calling her idiot...
lol..
i was right..
haha...
lol...
haiz..
hope i find them soon..
if not..
HOW TO GO SCHOOL TMR?!
haiz..
i can only hope that things would be better tmr..
HOPE FOR A BETTER TMR!!!
lol..
(^^;)

No comments: