Wednesday, October 24, 2007

yea...
baked brownie today...
lolss...
it's still in the oven so i'm not really sure how its gonna come out....
but i'm sure it's gonna be delicious...
so keep saying tt what ever i bake or cook is not edible okay....
lols...
todae kenny called me and told mi that i would be in the sec one camp next year...
as senior fa again...
but i'm sure they will say that we will be under probation..
so better watch my attitude....
lols....
anyways...
i am starting my count down to tai wan/hong kong...
about 3 more days?
and i have yet to pack my stuff...
lols..
i have no idea what to bring along...
i just hope that the tour group will not be filled with old aunties and uncles..
or it will deffinetly spoil all the fun~
ahahaha..
lols..
i'll be back with lots of barang barang..
sooo...
if you happen to read this post..
and want me to get anything for yuo...
tag me within this 2 days horr...
or early in the morining before 8(coz tts when i'm flying)..
for anything horr...
be sure that i'll come to you for payment...
muhahaha...
jkjk..
no seriously..
if the item you wan is expensive lah....
hahaha..
tatas~