Saturday, March 29, 2008

YEA!!! internet at last. i cant imagine i managed to live without internet for a month! Wow~ such achivements.. hahaha.XD
well the situation at home is still chaotic. our poor 4room flat has 9 people living in it now... talk about space... i am sharing my room with dad and gramdma, gramps got his own room, popo. gonggong and mum sleep in dad's room while the maid sleep in the living room. haha..my goodness.. i receive another prank sms again.. stupid sangerthan.. go around boasting that he tricked me.. here is a warning to all you pranksters out there. stop doing such ridiculous pranks okay. it might be fun when you first started it but its getting more annoying everytime okay.. so stop all the bloody hell pranks and get on with your life okay.
the darn flu had caught me. shit. cant stop coughing. i think i slept through the whole day in school. my mind kept drifting off somewhere. lols. the sickness is getting into my head. gosh.
currently babysitting my didi. kawaii~


so not in the mood.