Friday, April 18, 2008

afternoon~
guess what happened today? hmm... i broke my test tube out of playfulness there was a hole at the bottom of it.. well i guess i should not be so playful. so now I'm left with 5 test tubes... i still can live with that.... currently reading twilight... i got myself buried in that book as soon as i got my hands on it.... it Rather nice on how the author had used the different ways on writing the mood and the atmosphere in the book. i would recommend to people who love to read love novels, supernatural, literature or had nothing better to do... it's been a long time since i buried myself in books.. i missed this... oh well.. better finish it before the midyear or it would be impossible for me to concentrate.. hahas.. okay then mdm ng started talking again..
tatas~