Sunday, June 15, 2008

muhahaha.. damn my stomach is stuff to the brim.... hahas.. went to a all you can eat buffet at mirama hotel Ikoi Japanese Restaurant... no idea how much we ate though. but one thing for sure that i ate 5 freaking delicious salmon skin handroll maki!!!!! whoots~ look how much my tummy has grown.. goans.. should really look out for what i eat... tsk... you guys are gonna complain me being fat again... goans.... hahas.. oh well...erm... i really pity the handroll chief.... every time some one ordered a handroll he meeds to bend down low under the table before entering the counter.... hahas... the joy of looking at the poor chief... tsk... hahas... oh well.... went to help polly blowing balloons and giving them... it was fun.. cant wait for next week.. wells he gave me money... for my hard work of coz.. not really sure if it is because of my mother.... goans.. ohs well... there's no tuition tmr.. whees~ currently having a sleepover at my aunts house.... whees~ hahas.... alrighties.. gonna watch step up 2~

nightie nights peoples~

note to self: try as much as possible not to mention how much i have eaten...
dont type out how much my body will be gaining....(it will be embarrasing)
try not to type out tooo sadist comments... (its sadist...)
dont tell mum if i didnt receive any money from polly...
last but not least.... try not to be influent by a book easily.. tsk.....