Wednesday, June 10, 2009


heys~
guess what?
no... my pinky has not recover...
yes...
my splint has been removed...
and yeah...
now i could only move my right thumb....
hahas...
they put a plastic...
but i could not complain...
at least i could remove it to bath and wash....
hahas...
i'll have that on for 3 weeks...
hopefully by then it have already recover...
and yes...
i'm back to square one...
back to using my left hand to type,
back to using my left hand to bathe,
back to using my left hand to use the mouse,
back to using my left hand to carry my stuff,
back to my fugly left hand writing...
well at least i have master using the chop sticks with my left hand....
so thats off the list....
just the hand writing left.....

hahas....
had touch camp yesterday...
and you guessed it,
i was awarded the sotong kid award!!!
will i ever not be named the 'blur-one'?
maybe, maybe not...
hopefully i will not live with this name my entire life....



grandpa's condition seems to be improving...
doc say once he is able to not use the 100% O2,
he is free to go!
hope he recover soon...
so grandma need not visit him everyday.....