Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DAY 1

long long long holiday...
even if its the first day today.. it felt like days~
the time was passing by sooooo slowly...
partly because i woke up at 6 to jog this morning and went back to sleep till 2(I took a bath before sleeping kays!).
geez....
if this is how i am going to spend my 2 months..
i am a goner. thats for sure...
i wonder how my grandmother manage this mundane lifestyle for so long?
maybe getting old your life just slows down time(Duh~)
well... to be frank. i cannot believe its only yesterday that we finished our paper!
i was like uber stunned when i look at my planner...
geez...
i am getting head phones~~~~~~~
whees~~~~
there's chalet this coming week~~~
i cant go Jarkata~~~ (BOOO!!!)
stupid me...
why did i postpone the freaking appointment???
well...
i guess i prefer playing then my finger..
sorry pinky~~~~~~
geez...
i am just spilling put whatever is going through my mind right now...
i cant think...
oh the irony....
Beijing 101~~~
lols... they are showing the commercial right now....
random am i...
i miss pottery....
a month without pottery is just pure torture....
its like smoking pot or whatever you people are addicted to....

GAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE FREAKING 2 MONTHS TO SPEND!!!!!
i know i know... get a job right?
but i am not that spontaneous to get a job even if i am short of money..

so its a job or mundane life for this 2 months....
i think i prefer mundane life.....