Monday, November 02, 2009

Miss International Queen 2009



Can you believe it?
all this pretty girls to the max are actually guys?!!!
YES! They have the XY chromosomes!!! Geez... I just can't believe it! aren't they pretty. the contestant at 4 min is chio to the max mans. yes. even a girl like me also find her uber pretty. dude. i am straight. but still. she is uber pretty!!!! >.< anyways. Japan won!! contestant 12 Ai Haruna!! XD hahas. Singapore is at 4:40mins. they had the Ting Tings "Thats not my name" playing at the background. hahas.
GAHH! why is life so unfair.
wait a minute since life was ever fair?
Geez.




Look at the sky tell me what do you see.
Just close your eyes and discribe it to me.
The heavens are sprakling with starlight tonight.
Thats what i see through your eyes.
I see the heavens each time that you smile.
I heart your heart beat just go on for miles.
And suddenly i know my life is worth while.
Thats what i see through your eyes.

No comments: