Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One Time....

This song is stuck in my head. for now. don't ask me why. but i find it rather catchy. and addictive at the same time. call me a pedophile. whatever.
We are receiving our top 50% grades this week. So far i am satisfied with my grades. i passed them all. but i am hoping that i would do better for my overall grades. celebrated jayden's birthday in his school on mon. had a great deal of fun. the pinata too. in the end the teacher had to rip it to half as it was too hard for them to break with a 1.5cm diameter pvc. sigh. but those faces that the kids made were priceless. glad that they had fun.
going for stats lecture tomorrow since i had missed it on mon. its going to be a rather short day tomorrow. gonna pay my fullest attention during lecture.
Work Hard!
We can do it! ^^

No comments: