Sunday, April 11, 2010

Okay. Hi everyone~ i know i have totally been neglecting this blog of mine. But fret not! Cause it shall be active again. i guess... =) So been working my ass off these months and earned quite a sum. hahas. saving for the Taiwan trip. =) So to start off my comeback, these are a few books that accompanied me on my way to work. =)
Tittle: Pride and Prejudice
Author: Jane Austen
Rating: 3.5/5
For Classic lovers, fans of literature and Jane Austin. Might be hard to absorb in the start and for those who just started reading. But over all, i find it hard to absorb and amusing. In other words, its too "chim" for me. Just being honest. =) Though there are some parts that are understandable, like how Lydia is such a bitch and how embarrassing it is to have a mum like Mrs Bennet.


Tittle: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Authors: Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
Rating 4.5/5
Best read if you just finish reading Pride and Prejudice, uber hilarious and totally out of this world! One of my favourites thats for sure. Definitely a whole lot easier to understand than the original. Instead of keeping your composer as a lady, the Bennets are the best zombie killing machine around and Mr Bingley is such a wimp *duh~*. Shall not reveal too much. Don't want to be a spoiler now do we. =) Grab the book at the book stores. Though some bookstores have no idea where they kept them. *sigh*




Tittle: Billionaires Prefer Blonds
Author: Suzanne Enoch
Rating: 4.5/5
One of my favourites!!!! If you are a fan of romance, action and mayhem-okay its not totally mayhemish type of book, but still...- Its uber cool. My type of book. =) I think its like the 2nd or 3rd book- there are actually a few that follows the story, kinda like twilight, minus the mystical creatures, love rivals, teen love and add in thiefs, sex, action, fences, etc. =)



Tittle: A Touch Of Minx
Author: Suzanne Enoch
Rating: 4/5
Not sure if its the last book or not. But its definitely after Billionaires Prefer Blondes, or maybe after a book or two. Anyways~ its as exciting as the previous, plus some Japanese antiques collectors and a uber sweet ending. =) I knew Samantha Jellicoe and Richard Addison will always be together. *aww~* Like Sam, I can't stand a guy being overbearing, its just too much. But no words can describe the love they have for each other.
Erm... I am miss two books from this series, so people if you happen to be at any second hand book store please help me look for Flirting with Danger and Don't Look Down, both from the same author. Thanks. ^^


Tittle: Realm of Shadows
Author: Shannon Drake
Rating: 3.5/5
Its like twilight, minus the teen lovey dovey, and no, the girl did not fall for the vampire, its the werewolf. *Team Jacob!* =) Uber cool, sets in France, a bit of french in the book, just the dialogues. I think you are able to pick it up in the school library, tp library that is. *i miss school. >.<*
I am looking for Bride of the Wind, by the same author. I really, really, really want this book. Looked everywhere for it. Even book suppliers don't carry it anymore. Sooooo.... heehee. If you happen to see the book, other then the school library, please call me, text me kays. ^^
Your help is greatly appreciated. =)
With this i conclude my post. Have a fun last week of holiday people and those who are starting school tomorrow, HAVE FUN! =)




No comments: