Thursday, August 21, 2008

darn... looking at those photos i have posted up recently. i look darn fat. though it is a fact. but standing beside hadi and ivan make me feel worse. X( goans. i seriously need to go on a diet or look out for what i eat. dran. i just stuff myself with 100gs of M&Ms. darn. thats like the nicest chocolate candy like ever~ XD hahas. anyways i had my o level english oral today and well to me i find that it was a totally screw up. darn. what a failure stage artisan i am. sigh. i actually stumbled and ate a few words up along the way. the male examiner was a total dick. okay. it not that i am being racist here. but he is a total dick. he demoralised and did not show the candidate any form of respect at all. not that he knew any of it. shit him. make me feel so demoralised. :-S sigh. whats done its done. i can possibly turn the time and retake it again. though i could next year. but TOUCH WOOD!! like i frigging hell want to take it again next year. i have promised myself to only take every test once and never to retake again. so i am gonna work hard and strive for the course that i would want to go~ XD hahas. i feel so motivated. though i am slacking around. anyways. guys if you happen to see my lit book lying around please please return it to me okay. its not fair for me okay. i wouldnt want to fail my humanities okays. so please any kind hearted people happen to see the book, The English Teacher, lying around please hand it over to me okay~ thanks for your cooperation~ XD hahas. darn its going to be 12 soon and i am so not sleepy at all. XD hahas. i am going over to polly's on sat. any guy or gals wants brownie please make an order with me and make payment first~ thank you~

hahas...it seems that it has been quite sometime since i had posted such a long post. hahas. wow. that felt kinda nice. though a little boring but i love my posts~ hahas. no seriously. i take all my post seriously and would absolutely have no nonsensical stuff you could find here. i think. anyways. its 5 more mins to 12 and i have absolutely nothing to do. though gary did send me a webbie on stories. maybe i would go and have a look at it. hahas

nighty nights