Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 20-1 more day to all you can eat sushi~~~-

yups~ i am going to eat "all i can eat japanese food" tomorrow~
uber excited~~ sashimi~ unagi~ maki~ handroll~ chawamushi~
wah... just thinking about it makes me drool~ increasing the amount of saliva flowing~ hahas... that kinda sound like some corny vampire line~ XD just that this vampire here craves for japanese food and not blood. and i am willing to donate too~ woohoo~~~
hahas... been to the hospital today~ no i am not there to donate blood. but to go for the last follow up for my pinky!! has it been 4 months already? wow. time sure flies when you are having fun.
btw i am going to learn korea hip-hop soon~~ so if anyone wants to join me text me kays~~ its opposite united square~~
will upload photos of chalet soon~ though i have plenty of time on hand. but some things just can't fit in into the slots that are empty. well.. its because they are emtpy. so its already taken up. you don't get what i am trying to say right? me either...

well gonna prepare my tummy for tomorrow~~~


TTFN~ tata for now~~~