Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 24-A ray of hope within the darkest sky-almost-

other than my pc and beloved ipod, all my gadgets seems to be playing a prank on me.
first was my handphone. i have no idea why but he-i just decided on its gender- left me when i need him the most!- translation, i left him at home, and only to realise that i forgotten about him on the sofa when i need to make a call...- Then when eating Fish and Co. i wanted to take pictures of the food to show my dad-cause he is not there- my camera has no battery. -.-
like WTF right?
i shall hereby make 18/9/09 the day when all gadgets-almost- decided to have belated april fools.
this is a decreet by her highness, jolyn, herself. ^^
oh well... i guess i have to upload the photos after the battery is charged then~

there's pottery tomorrow~~~-this is the ray of hope-
i will get to glaze my bowl tomorrow~~~
and plan out the designs for you know who's wedding present~
hahas.....
which also means that i have to spend money again....
money have always been like a huge gushing river that is flowing down a steep hill.
easy come, easy go.
got to start to save up....
hip hop lessons after i come back from jkt~~~
anyone wants to join me??