Friday, October 23, 2009



GD's Butterfly MV!!
XD
lols
Watched a movie with the gang. hahas. uber nice... made me cry like nobody's business. meh. hahas.. its touching lah. but slow at the same time. the starting part that is. well. it made us all wonder what would we do if we were in such a situation. conclusion. don't think too much act according to instinct cause it may save your life!
hahas.
got to finish up all my homework today-fancy me blogging right now..PSSHAAA~~~~-. cause tomorrow is going to be a very very long day. cause boss just called me and ask me to work tomorrow. lols....
and there's pottery!! XD
so i am going to like have my dinner before i go to work. British Takeaway? Or Subway? well i am broke right now. sooo... foodcourt. hahas. not that it would be any cheaper. -.- but gotta rush i think.
lols. i signed up for the dance class le!! XD lols

No comments: