Sunday, October 04, 2009

With Money stolen, what tittle can anyone think of?

but its a good thing that my wallet have less than 20 bucks in it and the other twenty is happily in my pocket. geez. well i can't really jump into conclusion that quickly without finding concrete evidence. its just that i remember after lunch my wallet have a $5 note and a few $2 notes. then i went for chalet. then when i reached home that night, which is yesterday. my wallet is empty. Like WTF! Money can't just disappear like that right? But this is not the first time. its just that my mind was pretty clear yesterday. not that my mind was not clear every other night. but its damn shitty just to find your money missing. gosh. i must really take care of my stuff. if not i might not even realise that my entire bag go missing. sigh. okay. i feel a lot better after typing out my inner thoughts. not that anyone cares about. but. ya. a sound advice to you readers out there. not that i usually give advice. do i? anyways. take care of your belongings. not that it only happen to me. but ya. take care of it. you might not know if anything precious go missing. uber glad that my ipod is still here. i don't think i can go on without it. not that i am a gadget addict. am i? okay. fine. sort of. anyways. just take care of your belongings. really.