Wednesday, April 11, 2007

haha...
lol..
something hillarious happened last night after i blogged..
1st. my pa aka nic...
suddenly ask me who do i like in school.
2nd carene asked me the similar question.
3rd. junwei asked me again.
after i found out what happen..
it coz my gugu aka carene.
bored.
sudden tot of me ^^
then go ask papa.
then papa ask me.
then papa go ask jun wei.
then junwei cum ask me -_-
funni huh..
HAHAHA!!
but anyways..
i dont have any puppy love...
and dont wish to have..
coz look @ my results!!!
out of 7 sub.
i fail 6..
whooo~
yay!
lol...
well that's not something worth celebrating
anyways...
yup..
this is my answer to all you ppl who is curious about hu i like...
but i do love my family and friends <33
^^
heehee
haiz..
nth much happen todae.
well..
the only funni thing happen was that i went to collect my medal frm mr tan.
then he was in the atrium at first.
then we went to the staff room.
he had this mini prize giving presentation for mi,bel and stacey.
then when we were about to leave.
i found that the medal he gave me was for the 200m sec 3 girls.
haha..
then i chase him all the way back to the atrium.
then we went back to the staff room and had another round of prize presentation again...
haha..
lol..
make teacher run up and down ^^
haha...
lol..
i'm bored..
but i will study hard no matter what.
jia you!!!
i blogged @ 8:55pm ^^

No comments: