Sunday, April 15, 2007

WAAHH!!
my throat hurts..
it hurts soo much that it...
hurts!!
i sound normal..
but inside it seriously hurts!!!
no matter how much water i drink..
how much honey i drank..
it dosent work @ all!!!
hiaz..
it feels lyk..
ehh..
one side of your throat is very sore and the other felt fine...
it's like alittle tichy but pain when i swallow...
haiz...
anyways...
yesterday i celebrated my mums bdae..
but all the brithday i celebrated so far..
non of them makes me feel happy...
yup..
non..
i wonder why..
i felt like i dont belong to that party...
lol...
laws of attraction laws of attraction...
i must be thinking too much i guess ^^
haha..
anyway sidetrack form my orgional subject..
MY THROATS HURT!!
nvm..
it will get better soon...
i know it will ^^
oH!
tmr..
we would be watching Freedom Writers with mrs chan ^^
heehee..
but...
if my throats still keeps up hurting like this..
there goes my potato chips X'((
*Sinf*
nvm..
there's still teh hotdog ^^
with extra lotsa mustard on top ^^
heehee..
but i'm afraid eating it would be messy..
but who cares ^^
HOTDOG HERE I COME ^^

No comments: