Tuesday, April 10, 2007

haiz...
tired tired tired...
todae we had our 2.4 km run again...
to tink that i had indigestion yesterday...
but anyways...
i manage to bEAT MY PREVIOUS TIMING!!!
whoopee~
i manage to achive a timing of 14.50...
whee~
my previous timing was 15.25..
great improvement huh~
uhhuh...
haha...
then todae we went to the sports stadium for a tour...
haha..
it was quite fun but..
due to the long hours of talk by our guide...
it seemed to have dimmed our exictement...
oh well..
as long as i had fun ^^
after that me and bel went to yum yum tree..
i had the chicken meal as i suddenly feel lyk having chicken..
bel had pepper fries and chocolate waffer...
we were practically gorging ourselves with those as we didnt have any lunch earlier..
haha..
but we have fun...
haiz..
now chionging my fnn and drinking peach tea...
i found out that drinking peach tea is sooo much better that fnn...
haiz...
cher said that i have to redo my recepie as it was too easy and i have to change as i was the only one who is doing that particular question ..
oh ya..
my dad suddenly have this brilliant plan..
to come back after my exams and i would go over to indo with him after that..
whoopee`
to think that i told myself that i would not go overseas this year..
oh well..
it bcoz they dont allow me to work..
well there goes my working early plans..
there goes my ROYCE...
haiz...
btw ROYCE is a brand name of a chocolate...
you might be able to buy this at suntec...
one box abt 12-20 bite of chocolate should be around $40.
if i'm not wrong..
but they are to die for...
well for most chocolate lovers that is...
including me lah ^^
haha...
haiz..
fnn fnn..
seemed never ending haha...
oh well got to get back to my work if i want to sleep early ^^
I BLOGGED @
8:42pm