Sunday, November 16, 2008

count down to 3 more days before i leave for macau~ whees~ a holiday with my mum.... it has been ages since we had last go on a trip together, just the both of us. heehees~ lalalas~ my first trip to macau~ hahas. i am so excited that i have yet to pack my bags... =.= lols~

hahas. it has been only a few days when we last met. but i am starting to miss you guys already!! X( those 5 years are well spent i must say. hahas. we must plan some outing again! to sentosa maybe? hmms... hahahas. XD anyways... on the 28 nov, we are planning to watch "Beverly Hills Chihuahua". anyone interested? text me, call me, email me, anyway of communication will also do. send me a pigeon oso can. XD but make sure its avian flu free. XD hahas. kay kays. gotta prepare for another birthday party~ whees~



xoxo
jo

No comments: