Monday, November 17, 2008

hahas... my mistake. it shd be 3 more days to Macau starting from today. hahas. i kept on thinking that yesterday was monday and today is tuesday. hahas. lols.
went to the food fair with jian, kuang, hong, ck, gary and colin. hahas~ lols.. its almost the same as the previous trip though. hahas. then we sat outside the hall and the guys started to play their psp. =~= typical. hahas. lols. i cleared all the notes and books in my room and my desk looks uber clean. hahas. i have not seen the table top for ages. XD hahas. sians~ its the holidays and everyone is starting to get bored already. >.< hahas. hahas. i have yet to pack my belongings. ohh..... hahas. XD i am sure to take uber lots of photos~ or else people will start complaining about my facebook. hahas. XD whees~

xoxo and lots of love~
jo