Friday, November 28, 2008

hey heys~ hahas. went missing for the pass few days so didnt have time to update. hahas. lols. did anyone miss me? i wonder... hahas. XD lols. i am so full of myself. i have to admit. hahas. well i am going 'missing' again for another week. hahas. lols. i miss hanging out with my friends. hahas. lols. i would upload the pictures of me 'missing' soon. hahas.




xoxo
jo

P.S. Dont miss me horrs! XD *i dont mind if you would* =X

if there's any outing must inform me first hand. tag me or text me~


i am planning to have two outings. One: Movie trip(BOLT *the awfully cute and cuddly fat hamster!!!* and i am no hamster killer khai. tsk! XD)
Two: Movie trip(Twilight<3)

but it would mostly be on Sundays coz i am being abused by two oddly bosses. sigh. hahas. (i am kidding about the abuse part. hahas. more like slave. >.< Kidding!) hahas. i am self 'highing' here.lols.

No comments: